$5.50 - 42 seconds left
The Sims 2: Pets (GameCube, 2006) FAST SHIPPING, Disk only, Tested, Sims 2 Pets!
$8.05 - 42 seconds left
Call of Duty: World at War - Nintendo Wii by Artist Not Provided
$8.99 - 44 seconds left
Ford Racing - Sony Playstation 1 PS1 video game COMPLETE CIB
$84.00 - 48 seconds left
Sony PlayStation 3 Slim 160GB Charcoal Black Console, controllers and games
$379.99 - 49 seconds left
SteinsGate 0 Amadeus Edition (PS4 PS Vita) NEW SEALED PERFECT MINT GOLD VGA 100!
$14.99 - 49 seconds left
Soul Calibur 5 Limited Edition Laser Cel
$18.98 - 50 seconds left
Spare parts For Wii Games Ships N 24h
$164.99 - 50 seconds left
Lethal Enforcers Sega Genesis Genesis, 1993; Big Box
God i remember getting this system for the first time. I would spend hours playing mario kart ds and tak and the great juju challenge. now when this system did come out i enjoyed every minute of my time with this system. it revovolutionized the way we play games by adding a touch screen to play games. this new touch screen made the player more in touch with the game your playing. for example: lets talk about super mario 64 ds. the game had improved graphics and with the new touch screen a new way to move and interact. you could use the touch screen to move the character around. now the ds came in 3 colors when it came out blue,red,and white. at the time the gameboy advanced sp was on its last legs and it was up to the nintendo ds to save the portable consoles. and holy shit did it help alot. nowadays are systems have touch screens like the psvita and the 3ds but back then when there was a touch screen everyone thought that this was a well earned improvement. now imma rap of this review with me saying that this game was a good improvement on portable consoles ever and will probably never be forgotten.
Okay... Let´s face it. The real ''Pro Gamers'' is using a PC... But there are alot of gamer pc´s out there so let´s look at the top 5 pc´s!
5. Samsung Gaming PC´s. They are powerfull and got the hardware you need to play your games.
4. Lenovo. The pc´s got the over powered Gaming Pc´s but they got alot of fails in them.
3. Stell Series. They got many years of know legede by Pc Gaming. You will not see any fails by them.
2. Alien Ware... No time to explain!
1. Razer Blade. This is the ultimate gaming pc for everybody there love pc gaming. We love it!
Thanks for reading this review. What do you think should be added to the list, tell us in the comments below.
This is the final moment in the fight between Xbox 360 and the Playstasion 3.
Now, both consoles got good and bad things. So let´s kick this review off with the 3 good and bad things about the Playstasion 3.
Now the 3 good this about the Playstasion 3 is.
1. The hardware. Now this is really hard to understand why why are adding this on the list. But the grafics in this console is amazing.
2. The opportunities with this console is really family friendly. You can have your music, pictures and even movies on this console at once.
3. It´s free. Unlike the Xbox 360 you don´t have to pay for anything, when you first got the game.
Now that is the good things about the Playstasion 3. Now let´s go to the bad things about it.
1. You have to install your games. Because of the large content on your discs, you have to install the games to play it.
2. The unsecurety. Alot of players have been giveing there accounts out to random players to get hacks and lot´s of other stuff. Now the Playstasion can´t hold them back from that. That means that random players and trick you to get your dlc packs you bought from the Playstasion Store.
3. You never know if the Playstasion Network will get hacked again. Unlike the Xbox, you can play without fear to get your private stuff out on the internet. The Playstasion won´t give out any information about your private options or picture etc. But the Playstasion Network got hacked once, but will it again?
That all we got folks. now, the final winner of the consoles is... THE PLAYSTASION 3!
Please tell us in the comments what should be added on the list and why.
At Domination Weekly we are having a fight between the Xbox 360 and the Playstasion 3. So we are going to give both of them a review.
Okay let´s start with the 3 good things about the Xbox 360
1. The design. Since the new Xbox 360 came out, then it´s design has been pretty epic. I personally think that the Xbox got the best design.
2. The user friendly dashboard. It is really easy to use. By the time you set up your Xbox you will see how easy and beautiful the dashboard is.
3. The party option. The Xbox got the Party Option that gives you the possibility to talk with your friends over Xbox Live.
Now let´s look at what really sucks about the Xbox 360
1. You have to pay for the possibility to play online. Alot of gamers have bought the Xbox without knowing you have to pay to play Call Of Duty online.
2. The dead ring. When your Xbox is dieing, then it shows the dead ring. A red light around it´s power buttom. And there is no way around. buy a new Xbox or pay more to get it fixed.
3. It is very noisy. Let´s face it. The Xbox 360 i very noisy. There is not much else to say...
That´s our review at the Xbox 360 at our fight between the Xbox 360 and Playstaion 3. Tell us in teh comments what shoud be added on the list and why.
this thing is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome
Simply the best console out there. Good marketplace. Free Online gaming. Many cool games. Remote-play. Internet Browser. What else should i say ?
A great Console with a great online marketplace and many awesome games. The only thing that annoys me is that you have to pay to play online
This was one of the first consoles I had ever played. It was the first I owned though. I remember the days of playing Pokemon blue and yellow, with the unlit screen, in the dark. It has to be one of the best devices known to man.
Back then, the only portable media devices where, well, there weren't many. The huge phones, walkmans. Well they had nothing on this. This was something incredible. A handheld game console, with colour display. The amount of colour it could display was not that of the DS or something similar. It had it's own unique charm to the presentation.
Hundreds of hours of my childhood was spent playing this and I loved every bit of it.
I never bought a Saturn back in the day. I've come to realise that was a big mistake. This is a great console for 2D shoot 'em ups. For 3D, you're better off with the Playstation. Go for a Japanese Import if you can afford it, & import japanese games. You can also get a PAL console modded instead. Console was quite successful in Japan & the best games were released there. Good japanese titles include Metal Slug, DonPachi, DoDonPachi, Gradius Deluxe Pack, Parodius series, Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus, Space Harrier, X-Men vs Street Fighter, Layer Section, Layer Section 2, Soukyugurentai & a slightly inferior but way cheaper version of Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Import games on ebay seem to range in price from about £10 to £45. You'll need a step down power transformer to make sure you don't fry your console (I use a Skytronic AC-AC Converter Model No. 651.001UK Input 240V 50Hz Output AC 120V 45W), a stereo RGB SCART cable with RAW SYNC for NTSC model Saturn to get the best picture & a 60Hz NTSC compatible TV. You need to get the NTSC scart for a Jap console if you want to avoid a flickering picture. I got my scart imported from the USA from retro_console_accessories on eBay and it plays on an lcd tv without any problems. I'm not sure about the PAL console, but the Japanese version is definately recommended.
Well, its one of my favourite consoles by far. What got me interested in the DS in the first place was the way the user and the console interact. The touch screen is such an exciting and fun way to play games, from throwing food around in cooking mama, to scoping in a COD game, the DS will go down in history as a classic., but there were some annoying aspects of the DS, especially if your a hardcore gamer.
- Touch screen: Fun way to interact with the console
- Price: Based on current prices, the DS was a pretty affordable console, and it still is.
- Colours: The DS had a range of different colours, the original DS, DS Lite and DSi had pretty much every single colour you could think of, my personal favourite? Polar white :)
- Battery Life: The DS Lite was pretty damn good on battery life, i could use it for some time and it wouldn't die on me, Dsi didn't have as much, but it does have some extra features such as the camera which can lower battery life.
- Game Library: Don't get me wrong, the DS had a ton of great games. But walking into a game shop and going to the DS section just makes me feel like a bloody toddler. I would say a good 70% of the games are aimed at kids, and it would have been really good to have some more 18+ games such as GTA CTW.
- Wireles/Online features: Lets be honest, who ever used "Picochat" on the DS? Let me guess.. nobody. The original DS lacked a web browser, and even the DSi browser is pretty pathetic. I'm not saying its useless, but i might aswell just use my old phone if i want to do the same things on the DSi. The Nintendo Wi-Fi feature was pretty crap too, again, makes me feel like a kid, having to collect "friend codes" and all that, it would have been pretty nice to just jump into a lobby and play on all games, but some games did have the feature, but not many, such as the legendary Mario Kart DS.
All in all, the DS was pretty cool, it didn't really offer alot to hardcore gamers, but it still offered a new way to interact and play with our console, and i think alot of consoles in the future will be using similar designs.
Newguy for GU
not a bad console by a long shot, but i had to sell it to go back to xbox, i think i would of liked it more if my friends all had ps3's instead of 360's but even then theres a lack of chat and party options that would make it hard to communicate with friends and alot of trust in the reliability of the console was lost after the hack and realising that the console it self had seen better days so i saw it a good time to swap back
although, the ps3 does have some very good exclusives: killzone, uncharted, heavy rain, etc. i dont feel its enough to warrant buying one, also i had a problem with the controllers breaking alot, a small fall from the desk to the floor ( a fall my 360 controllers take most days with little more than some scratches in the paint) would leave the the ps3 controllers in a bad state often with shell crack and dislodged rumbles. i also found the controllers to be too light and not responsive enough, these are all little things but i found them to add up and take away from the experience but this console really does deserve 9/10
after being a early fan of the 360 i regretably swapped to a ps3 after having 2 or 3 360 consoles rrod on me in the space of a year, at first the ps3 seemed all new and exciting but after living with it for a month or so and having my fair share of the dreaded half hour updates i started to realise that the 360 really was on another level.
the 360 has far superior exclusives than any other console out there to date, gears of war and halo by far beating uncharted ( which i didnt have the slightest urge to go out and buy while having the ps3) and the qwerky little games for the wii(which i have also owned).
the only downsides to the 360 compared to the other current gen consoles is not having a built in wireless adapter, which is now in the slim console, and having to pay for live. but even having to pay to play for online play is better than the free service with the ps3, this is as your freinds have 360s so your freinds list on ps3 will be a lonely sight. the 360 also performs better online and is more engaging with more people using mics and more freind groups making the game more fun.
I think like most people, i was a skeptic about this handheld at first, especially at launch.
I picked mine up when the price drop happened (£130) and i feal like i got myself a bargin. Since useing the console i feal like paying the original launch price would of still been worth it. The system just oozes quality. Unlike the DS every single title i have played for the 3DS so far has been good. I still think the 3D is a bit of a gimmic but it's nice to have the option to turn it on if i feal like it. The gyroscope funtion actually impressed me alot more than the 3D.
What was originaly intended just to be my lunch passtime fun is slowly becomeing my main console of choice. I had been fealing like nintendo had been going downhill over the years but since the experiencing the 3DS i feal like they are now makeing a come back.
5 Star console without a doubt.
So PS3... what do you want to play today? Call Of Duty? Okey... what? There's no friends online to play with damn.
Hmmmmm, lets ask my friends what console they all own... 360 what the hell is that? Does it play Blu Ray? NO! Is it a better console though? YES!
With previously owning a PS3 myself i have experiance to say between the 2 the Xbo shine the most. First off the controller is comfortable in a way that its not to light but not to heavy and the size is perfect. Also with the new Slim edition out it also now challenged the PS3 Original & Slim version for style and sleek looks.
Gaming however is on another level, the exclusive are to die for, ranging from Halo & Gears to Fable, Alan Wake and Mass (that is until PS3 did actually get Mass Effect)
Generally for me however the xbox is the most comfortable console, i have yet to RROD or having any faults with my console to this date it is honestly my favourite. And in the future... sure i'll probably go for another Microsoft product.
one of the best console ever made, with a great library of RPG's and other classics, available cheap for nearly everyone online and at carboots, with games usually only a couple of £s. Everyone should own one.
good console, no major faults and has a blu-ray player to watch movies in HD and also 1st party content like no other with games like uncharted and killzone
Sega Mega Drive / Genesis
What can you say about the Mega Drive (Genesis to our American friends). Released in 1990 in the UK it was the 1st of the 16 bit consoles on UK soil, and had a good 2 year head start on Nintendo's SNES. The Mega Drive's killer app didn't really come around till a year after it's release and that was Sonic the Hedgehog, the game cemented the Mega Drive's popularity in the UK (a stronghold for Sega fans). A whole host of brilliant games came out for the system including great ports of Ghouls N Ghosts, Strider, Shinobi and a far superior version of the arcade game Shadow Dancer.
The console was always known for it's huge amount of Sports games (a pain in the ass for collectors as thats all I can find for cheap these days). The original control pad was a 3 button affair, with a 6 button version being released in the wake of the Street Fighter 2 SCE release. The mark 1 Mega Drive came with a volume control on the side and a headphone socket (both of these were missing from the Mega Drive 2).
The Mega Drive itself was a lovely machine but it's legacy is a little tarnished by the 3rd rate attachments (Mega CD, 32X) released to prolong it's life. All in all the Mega Drive is a great console with some first rate games and is well worth grabbing hold of one if you don't already have one.
I have owned the Xbox 360 since early 2009 and since then I have very much enjoyed gaming on it! In my view the xbox has the best current gen controller and online gameplay. My only complaint with the xbox is that my ones disk tray stopped working early 2011. Luckily I have extra insurance on it so the repair was all paid for! A major advantage for fans of the Call of Duty series is that up untill sometime in 2012 xbox players get the map packs 1 month before the other major consoles. There is also a second great advantage, xbox players get to enjoy great games such as Halo, Gears of war and the Fable series! If you are thinking about buying a current gen console the Xbox 360 is the way to go!
- Vortex (My 2nd ever gaming write up!)